Experienced Twin Cities Attorneys
Cloutier Law Offices, PA is a full-service law firm, located in Minneapolis, with an emphasis on divorce and family law matters, personal injury, estate planning, second and stepparent adoptions and GLBT issues. We also handle a variety of other cases including employment matters, probate and bankruptcy. When you need an attorney, you will appreciate our professionalism, integrity and compassion, but you will also have attorneys with over 20 years experience who are willing to fight hard for your rights. When you come to Cloutier Law Offices, PA you can always be assured your case will be handled with the highest level of respect for your needs, in a manner designed to meet your goals and with confidentiality. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
Liz Cloutier has over 24 years of legal experience. Liz Cloutier has practiced in Minnesota since 1988, working in partnership with her father until his retirement in November 2007. Liz has handled a huge variety and a countless number of family law, personal injury, employment law and other legal matters during her lengthy career. She has been voted "Favorite Female Attorney" by the readers of Minnesota Women's Press, Inc. several times, most recently in 2013.
Drew Oraskovich joined the firm in 2010 first as a law clerk and then as an attorney after he successfully passed the Minnesota Bar Exam. He graduated from William Mitchell College of Law in 2011 and received his undergraduate B.A. degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Minnesota in 2007. He has received many academic honors and scholarships during his university and law school education.
We are committed to a diverse law practice representing both women and men in a broad general practice which includes the following types of matters:
- Family law and divorce
- Personal injury
- Employment law
- Estate planning, probate and estate administration
- Business organizations, entity selection, incorporation, small business start-up, non-profit organization
- Bankruptcy and consumer debt collection defense
- Entertainment and arts law to accommodate Minnesota's flourishing arts scene
- GLBT issues such as second-parent adoptions, domestic partnerships and dissolutions, estate planning, sperm donor and egg donor insemination agreements/ARTS
- Criminal Law - Kelli Gaborsky of Gaborsky Law Office is currently officing with us and is available to assist you with criminal law matters.
Contact Us Today
For personal attention and service in the Twin Cities area, contact our office. Our experienced lawyers provide a free initial consultation to every new client. Our office is open from 9 am until 5 pm, Monday through Friday, but we can certainly be flexible and make ourselves available to clients when they need us.
Please see our Resources page if you have further questions, or feel free to email us for more specific information.